unless otherwise stated, the classes run 2 ½ hours long and are $40/person.
Classes at other locations priced differently.
01 – Introduction to Zentangle
– class includes a bit about the history and development of the method, the process and students will learn a number of tangles (individual patterns) using original, high quality Zentangle® products. We use the traditional white tile and black pen. The fee includes all the materials a student needs to get started in the form of a mini-kit.
02 – Next Steps in Zentangle
– (01 is a pre-requisite) – this class includes many more tangles and some other ideas of what you can do with your traditional Zentangles. Please bring your mini-kit.
03 – Black Z’s
– (01 is a pre-requisite) In this class the student will learn to do Zentangles using a white pen on black tiles shading with white charcoal or stone creating dramatic and beautiful tangles. Some tangles look really interesting reversed from what we usually do.
04 – Zentangle, Renaissance style
– (01 is a pre-requisite) In this class, the student will learn to do Zentangles on a mid-tone tan tile called a Renaissance tile using highlights and lowlights. Some new tangles will be taught as well.
Zentangle Inspired Art (ZIA)
2 ½ hrs – $40/person These classes are in other sizes, styles, may be representational, or may include other materials or ways of creating the tangles.
05 – Zendala
– (01 is a pre-requisite) In this class you will learn a few different ways to create Mandalas or round Zentangles and a couple of new tangles on white tiles. Please bring your mini-kit and a drawing or math-set compass.
06 – Bijoux
– (01 is a pre-requisite) working mostly in mono-tangles we will learn more tangles and also a few more decorative things that can be done with the new, small 2 x 2 inch Bijou tiles.
07- BK Zendala
– (01 is a pre-requisite) – working on black tiles with white pens we will create beautiful Zentangle Mandalas
***Please register and pay as soon as possible because if there aren’t enough people signed up , the class will have to be cancelled. The way I work refunds are that if I cancel a class you can either have a refund or put it towards another class. If you no show or cancel, you will have paid for your next class, no refund.